Title: Replenish the Earth
Medium: Graphite on 104lb. translucent vellum
Artist: Tom Davie
Size: 9 x 7 inches
In an effort to attract new readers and to encourage the participation of current ones, this original graphite drawing is in search of a new home.
The rules are simple, beginning now, I will keep track of reader comments and whoever has the most as of Friday, March 06, 2009, will find themselves the proud owner of this work — I will even cover the shipping costs.
In order to be eligible, you must:
1. Have access to a computer, carrier pigeon messages sent to my home will not be counted
2. Have a porch, mailbox, or P.O. Box so I can send you the drawing
3. Be at least 14. I’m not fond of sending small children random packages, plus I don’t want calls from any irate parents
How comments will be counted:
1. I will moderate all comments, this will allow me to keep track of who posted what, when
2. Use one consistent comment ID, if you comment under three different names I can’t keep track of you
3. Anonymous posts will not be counted
4. Irrelevant one word or spam comments will be discarded
5. If you view a comment on the site, it means that it has been moderated and counts toward your total
Where you can comment:
1. Any post on the studiotwentysix2 blog
2. Any post on the 30 Drawings in 30 Days site
How will I know where I stand?
1. Each Friday, the top five commenters will be identified with their totals
When does the commenting period for this drawing close?
1. Friday, March 06, 2009. 12:00 EST
2. Any comments made after 12:00 will not count toward your total
I have the most comments, now what:
1. Sit back and relax, but first give me an address so I can send you the well-earned drawing.
For a closer inspection, here are two detail shots of the drawing: